Missing teeth can have a major impact on your self-esteem, career, social life and the basic need to chew and enjoy food! You may refuse to be in photos, find yourself smiling less and struggle to enunciate clearly. While dentures help, they do not function like natural teeth, however, dental implants do! Dental implants provide an aesthetically beautiful and highly functional solution for missing teeth.
Dental implants can make a huge difference in how you look, feel and interact with others. Here are a few ways dental implants can change your life for the better!
- Ditch the dentures – Dentures are one way to replace your missing teeth, but routine care, comfort and functionality takes effort. Messy adhesive, cleaning and the unpleasant feeling of loose dentures can be annoying for many people. In contrast, dental implants provide a natural-looking, functional and beautiful smile —no adhesives, no bedside soaking, no difficulty chewing or fear of loose teeth in public.
- Eat the foods you love – Dental care isn’t just about having a nice-looking It’s also important to prevent disease and to be able to chew without difficulty or pain. When you have missing teeth, you may have trouble eating the foods you love. With dental implants, you’ll be able to chew easily once again. Dental implants look and operate just like natural teeth. This enables you to eat beef jerky or a crunchy apple, and you’ll never have to worry about loose teeth again. In fact, your overall health may improve since you can eat a greater variety of healthy food.
- Get your smile back – Of course, having a great smile is part of the appeal. Dental implants will help you to regain your confidence in social situations. Imagine what it would be like to smile without worrying about missing teeth: what would you do differently? Dental implants will restore your smile so you can eat, drink, laugh freely, take photos and carry-on conversations, without being self-conscious.
- Enjoy easier dental care – Since dental implants are designed to look and function like natural teeth, your dental care will be easier. Rather than removing dentures and cleaning them, you can simply brush and floss all of your teeth (including the implants) as usual. A streamlined oral health routine can be a big relief.
- Speak more clearly – Your dental implants will allow you to enunciate your words properly. Depending on where your teeth are missing, speaking clearly may be difficult. Once your implants are placed, your speech will improve, and you won’t have to worry about misspeaking again.
In short, dental implants can change your life dramatically. Whether you miss your favorite foods or you just want to feel happy to take family photos, talk to Dr. Mike about implants today.